Friday, May 11, 2007

CONGRATUALTIONS ALEXANDRA AND DAWN

On what can only be described as the most horrendous conditions Alexandra Bushby and Dawn Butchart both qualified for the Scratch Section of the Perth and Kinross County Championship. I played in the morning and came back with what I thought to be the most horrendous score of 91 but was unaware the scoring was so poor. The rain just did not stop to the extent that the greens required to be cleared of water continuously. Alex also came back with a score of 84 unsure if that was enough which is certainly was! Alex qualified in 4th position and I was in 13th.

The only downside is that as the draw is automatic, this means Alex and I will face each other in the first round which is a little unfortunate. However it is great to have 2 players in the top 16 of the county! I am also very pleased to have qualified for the last 6 years in a row!!

Here's hoping the weather is a little kinder.