Monday, March 23, 2020

CORONA VIRUS AND START OF SEASON CANCELLATION!!!

Hello ladies,
I am sorry I have not been in touch with updates on the situation but things have been changing daily. I myself am self isolating after 3 flights home. At present we have no symptoms.
It has been agreed that the "CAPTAIN`S DRIVE IN " be POSTPONED/CANCELLED as the risk to members would be too great.
The ladies committee has also agreed that ALL COMPETITIONS should be CANCELLED until further notice. The gents have said they will cancel until the end of April but I would say cancelled until further notice. We will soon be up and running again when the situation improves. This does not mean you cannot golf ( at present) but means you do not need to worry with signing in, card marking, computer entry etc which are all open to virus transfer.
I do hope that you all comply with the government advice on self isolating /social avoidance which will hopefully shorten the impact of the virus and keep us all safe.
See you all sometime!!!!!

Christine